© Cornelia Kaufmann | Study.Read.Write
DOWNLOAD THE FILE HERE (PDF):
The planner includes the following:
- Day 1 Measurements Graphic & Target Weight
- Progress Report for Measurements (15 Day increments)
- 2 Weight / Date graphs with space for 31 Days / 10 units of weight (your choice of Kg, g, lbs, oz. etc.)
- 4 pages of 2×2 tables for workouts (for workout sets if needed)
- 59 Hobonichi Style Planner pages (Hobonichi = undated)
- Measurement Graphic every 15 Days
- Weekly / Monthly Schedules (1 at the start, one after 30 Days, one after 45 in case routines/workouts change)
- Space for Before & After Picture
- Day 60 Measurements Graphic incl. Total Weight Loss
The 59 Hobonichi Pages are undated, each has a header in which you can circle the month and day, enter the year, track weather, rate the day/workout and space for a note. Please Note: Day 60 is Measurements ONLY!
There’s a Meal & Hydration Tracker (8 drops for 8 x250ml) and Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack.
The activity tracker at the bottom includes: Calorie intake, Calories Burned, Heart Rate, Steps or Distance, Workout Time, Active Time, Meditation, Sleep, and Weight. There’s ample space for more notes or stamps.
It’s set up for A4 Paper, but should work on US Letter as well. The inserts are for Midori Regular Size Notebooks (page = 21cm high x 11cm wide), but can be cut larger.
Download the file. Print the file centred and double-sided, short-side top stapled (Under Print > Properties > Page Setup). You’ll need 20 sheets of paper. It will print in the correct order, you will only need to fold the sheets, add a cover and staple / bind.