It’s been a while since I posted my last Weekly Goals. Life’s been pretty hectic in the meantime, and I didn’t get many chances to actually sit down and blog.
But my first year of my M.A. is almost up and I need to focus. So back to the weekly goals list it is.
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #1
- Complete CCC501 Assignment #1
- Prepare College Binders for CCC501, CCC505 & MA502
- Design Field Notes inserts
- Design Midori inserts
- Read Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe
You’ll notice I am no longer doing supplement courses. It all got too stressful, and I need to focus on my studies. I’m not about to ruin my A+ average grade for non-credit online courses. I’ve realised I need to slow down and prepare properly. And I also want a bit of time each day just for myself, to sit somewhere with a coffee or tea, and read a book for a while.