Right then. Super-squeaky-bum time has started. I have to finish course MA500 by July 31, and I’m hoping to complete most of CCC505 by then as well.
Plus, my supplement courses. But I’m away next weekend (not this coming one), so I really need to cram. But my birthday is now behind me, the flat is clean, and I won’t be baking any time soon, so there’s hope. I stocked up on coffee and juice, I’ve got loads of cookies and teacakes left over – I can do this. Hopefully without distractions.
Here’s my weekly to-do list, as part of ROW80:
- Complete MA500 Assignment #10
- Complete MA500 Assignment #11
- Complete MA500 Assignment #12
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #1
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #2
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #4
- Complete The Camera Never Lies module #3
- Complete The Camera Never Lies module #4
- Complete Language Revival module #1
- Complete Language Revival module #2
- Write Top Ten Tuesday post
- Write Friday 56 post
- Write Weekend Coffee Share post
- Write ROW80 Update post
Additionally, I’ll try to complete modules on the other supplement courses without strict deadlines, and design my notebook templates for my Midori Traveler’s Notebook.