From today on, my weeks will be even busier than before. It’s summer and my holidays are approaching, and I’ve set myself the goal to complete all assignments of the two university courses I’m currently doing before I leave for London on August 1.
My university is specialized in distance learning and has continuous enrollment – that means we don’t adhere to the academic calendar. We start when we’re ready and have a certain time period to complete things in. In order to get through as much as possible in a short space, we do not have proper semester breaks. So yes, “School’s Out For Summer” for everyone but me.
You’ll notice that this week’s list is divided by days. That’s to ensure that I dedicate that time to the important assignments (marked red). All the rest are supplement courses. There are a few of those I also need to get done, because they’re essential to my studies. Those marked with asterisks can be postponed if need be as they do not have set deadlines.
I have also planned a College-themed series of blog posts for July. For many, it’s the summer before college/university/grad school or a year abroad, so there’ll be plenty of posts about dos, don’ts, study abroad and on campus.
My Midori Traveler’s Notebook is here, and now I really want to start using it, but first I need to design my templates to make my own inserts.
So yes, I’ll have my work cut out for me. Basically, I need to finish one assignment every two days to get everything done by the end of July. The CCC505 course deadline is September, but I want to go on holiday without all that stress hanging over my head so I can enjoy my time away and start fresh when I return – or, you know, September, because August is going to be one busy month with travels and friends coming to visit!
So yeah, until then, this is me:
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #1
- Notebook insert design template #1
- Complete Writing Applications module #2
- Complete MA500 Assignment #8
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #4
- Complete Research Project module #2
- Top Ten Tuesday post
- Complete MA500 Assignment #9
- On Campus #1 post
- Notebook insert design template #2
- On Campus #2 post
- Notebook insert design template #3
- Complete The Camera Never Lies module #2
- Complete Bilingual Brain module #3*
- Complete Africa: Sustainable Development module #2*
- Complete MA500 Assignment #10
- On Campus #3 post
- The Friday 56 post
- Complete Modern Korean History module #3*
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #2
- Weekend Coffee Share post
- On campus #4 post
- Complete MA500 Assignment #11
- On Campus #5 post
- Complete Literature of the English Country House module #1*