The entire last week was a really bad week for me productivity-wise.
What did I get done? Nothing at all. At least nothing academic or for this blog. I did a lot of overtime last week at work, so my free time was somewhat limited. Lots of small things kept adding up, and my granddad had to go to the hospital again on Friday, so I had to look after gran. I apologize for not participating in the Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday – the first one I’ve missed.
And then my weekend just topped it all. Not sure whether that was because of the lack of energy and concentration, or something else, but I kept staring at my laptop not getting anything done. So eventually, I binge watched How I Met Your Mother (as in proper binge – four seasons in three days) because I couldn’t focus on anything else. However, it has, in a way, given me new focus for this week ahead, if that makes sense. Maybe I was just too stressed and needed a weekend of watching TV to get back on track.
But having said that, this also means I now have to make up for everything I didn’t get done last week, plus add goals for this week as well. So here goes:
- Complete MA500 Assignment #6
- Complete MA500 Assignment #7
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #1
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #5
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #4
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #3
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #4
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #5
- Complete Modern Korean History module #1
- Complete Employability Skills module #2
- Complete Employability Skills module #3
- Complete Bilingual Brain module #1
- Top Ten Tuesday post
- Weekend Coffee Share post on Saturday
- ROW80 Update on Sunday
- Design template #1
- Design template #2
- Design template #3