I’m not gonna lie, it’s gonna be another busy week. However, it looks like I’ve got a lot more tasks to complete than there really are.
A look at my list of goals will show you that next to assignments on two university courses, I only have three supplement courses left (at the height of busyness they were 11 courses). So in order to get ahead and clear my workload, I’ll ty to get through as many modules as possible. Luckily, each module only takes 1-2 hours, so I just need to find one evening per course that I can devote to the modules and I’ll be done.
Like last night, for example, I finished 3 modules and with that completed two courses I no longer have to worry about.
Then I’ll be designing planner and notebook templates. I’ve actually missed this, having learned page design (for magazines and newspapers) at university during my B.A. in Travel Journalism.
So yes, busy but hopefully productive week ahead! Luckily I just found this awesome, slowed down (75% speed version) of “I Am The Doctor” (Doctor Who Soundtrack – Murray Gold) to keep me company. The original was already badass, but this is just a beautiful version! I quite like listening to instrumental music while I work and I personally think it’s awesome that the BBC produces shows with such high caliber soundtracks (Sherlock comes to mind as well).
Oh, and here are my goals for the week:
- Complete CCC505 Assignment #1
- Complete MA500 Assignment #6
- Complete MA500 Assignment #7
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #3
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #4
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #5
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #4
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #5
- Complete Employability Skills module #2
- Complete Employability Skills module #3
- Top Ten Tuesday Post on Tuesday
- Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- ROW80 Update on Sunday
- Design Notebook Inserts
- Make a business plan
- Teach English on Wednesday