It’s Monday, so I have another To Do List for the week.
My main goal is to get the final paper for course CCC502 out of the way before the deadline on May 22. Once I’ve completed that, I’ll have the rest of the week to work on MA500 assignments. I’ve deliberately only mentioned one assignment on my list below as that’s the one I definitely need to finish. If I finish more than I’ll be able to get ahead a little and move on with the course.
You’ll see my weekly goal list is quite short (for my standards, anyway). But that means I can finally return to my usual blogging schedule for character, setting and story prompts, study tips and life hacks. I’ve also added The Broke & The Bookish‘s Top Ten Tuesdays to my weekly routine and the Songs of the Day will continue until May 31.
One thing I really need to start doing for myself is to start a proper recipe collection. I’ve pinned so many great dishes on Pinterest lately, I just need to go through them all and write them down and print them out, especially now that I am trying to eat cleaner.
Anyway, here’s what I hope to accomplish this week:
- Complete CCC502 Assignment #8 (Final Paper)
- Complete MA500 Assignment #4
- Complete The American South module #3
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #4
- Complete Writing Fiction module #4
- Complete Propaganda & Ideology module #2
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #2
- Start Recipe Collection
- Top Ten post on Tuesday
- Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- ROW80 Update on Sunday