It’s gonna be another long week for me, but luckily Thursday is a bank holiday! I really need to get a move on with my university assignments and can’t afford any more distractions.
As I was sick yesterday, I still have some things from last week’s list to make up for, plus get ahead on the assignments.
I have also decided to skip the Wednesday ROW80 Update from now on until further notice.
Here are my goals for this week (as some of these are the last modules of the course, next week’s list should be shorter again):
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #6
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #7
- Submit MA500 Assignment #3
- Submit MA500 Assignment #4
- Prepare MA500 binder
- Complete Modern Middle East II module #5
- Complete Modern Business module #5
- Complete Understanding Language module #4
- Complete Writing Fiction module #3
- Complete Jewish Diaspora in China module #3
- Complete The American South module #2
- Complete Propaganda & Ideology module #1
- Complete Superheroes in Pop Culture module #1
- Teach English on Wednesday
- Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- ROW80 Update on Sunday
I’ll also have to attend a meeting for this new diet course on Wednesday night and get acupuncture on Thursday morning.