Monday sees me with a shiny, new list of goals I have set myself for this week. Once again, assignments and completion of modules are my main focus, plus the remainder of the A to Z Challenge.
I hereby give fair warning: I need to study this weekend. No outside distractions. Friday is a national holiday here in Germany (Labour Day) and I’m off work, so I really want to dedicate the time to my degree and try and get ahead a little in my reading and writing.
I’m starting a new course today for my M.A. Cross-Cultural Communication. It’s called MA500 Persuasion and consists of 7 modules and 16 assignments in total (mainly forum contributions of varying lengths), so the amount of work I need to hand in per week will increase.
Among the things I hope to achieve this week are the following:
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #6
- Submit MA500 Assignment #1
- Submit MA500 Assignment #2
- Prepare college binder for MA500 Persuasion
- Complete Modern Middle East II module #3
- Complete Community Journalism module #4
- Complete Modern Business module #3
- Complete Understanding Language module #2
- Complete Writing Fiction module #1
- A to Z blog post for W on Monday
- A to Z blog post for X on Tuesday
- A to Z blog post for Y on Wednesday
- ROW80 Update on Wednesday
- Teach English extra tuition on Wednesday
- A to Z blog post for Z on Thursday
- Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- ROW80 Check-in on Sunday
Wish me luck. As usual, I will provide an update in my Sunday ROW80 Update to show how I got on.