Another week, another to do list. Having these weekly goals actually helps me focus on my tasks.
This week’s list is quite long, and includes academic goals (assignments), supplement courses, blogging and a Rock ‘n’ Roll Reading. Yes, that’s right. This week is the benefit concert and reading to save a local cultural organisation called Cow Club. Rock music and literature – perfect!
Some of the blog posts are already scheduled or just need photos now, so it’s not as much as it looks.
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #5
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #6
- Prepare binder for MA500 Persuasion
- Complete Community Journalism module #3
- Complete Community Journalism module #4
- Complete Modern Business module #3
- Complete Modern Business module #4
- Complete Modern Middle East II module #2
- Complete Understanding Language #1
- A to Z blog post for Q on Monday
- A to Z blog post for R on Tuesday
- A to Z blog post for S on Wednesday
- ROW80 Update on Wednesday
- A to Z blog post for T on Thursday
- World Book Day Updates on 23/04
- A to Z blog post for U on Friday
- A to Z blog post for V on Saturday
- Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- ROW80 Update on Sunday
- Attend Cow Club Rock ‘n’ Roll Benefit Reading on 25/04
As usual, I’ll let you know in the Sunday ROW80 Update how I got one. Wish me luck!