This post is part of the April 2015 A to Z Challenge. Find the challengers via the Blog Sign-Up or on Twitter using #AtoZChallenge
Did you know that one of the world’s most accessible glaciers can be found in New Zealand?
Fox Glacier, or Te Moeka o Tuawe as it is called in Maori, lies on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island, in the Westland Tai Poutini National Park.
It’s not only accessible, but it is also one of only a handful of glaciers worldwide that reach all the way into a lush, temperate rainforest!
Continue reading The Eternal Ice of Fox Glacier
I woke up Saturday morning to a notification that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by millennialcreativity! Thank you so much!
This is my very first blog award, and I’m still amazed that my little blog with its motley collection of posts was deemed worthy!
Here’s how the Liebster Award works:
- Link the person who nominated you to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 11 questions you’ve been asked
- Nominate other bloggers for the award (you’re meant to nominate new bloggers who don’t have a strong following yet. I’ll try to adhere to that, although at times I will take the Award Title literally. “Liebster” means “Favourite” in my native language, so I’ll pass some of the love to my favourite bloggers)
- Write down 11 questions the bloggers you nominate have to answer
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs
Continue reading Liebster Award for Study.Read.Write!