I’m not gonna lie. It’s not gonna be pretty. There’s so much to do this week and I don’t know where to start.
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #5
- Start planning MA501 Final Paper
- Write & Submit Sherlock Holmes Story by 26/03
- Attend Granddad’s 90th birthday lunch
- Attend Granddad’s 90th birthday party
- Complete Theatre & Globalisation module #6
- Complete Global Health & Humanitarianism module #5
- Complete Modern Middle East module #3
- Complete Australian Literature module #3 & #4
- Complete Dutch module #3
- Complete Interviews module #3
- Complete International Development module #5
- Complete Modern Business & Organisations module #3 & #4
- Complete Community Journalism module #2
- Plan English lesson
- Teach English extra tuition
Plus, you know, update the blog (the scheduling isn’t really working out for me right now… ), write a few things I’d really love to write but don’t have time for, and you know, maybe grab a drink with friends.
But there’s no decent pub in this godforsaken place and I’m sick of having to go to the same bistro over and over. I want a beer, dammit. This week is already off to a spectacularly bad start and I’m not seeing it getting that much better. Maybe I should take up yoga and meditation so everything going on around me doesn’t affect me the way it does. For now, I just need to concentrate to get through the assignments and do as much as I can today.