I had this all planned out. My theme for this April’s A-Z Challenge was going to be based around books to tie-in with the general theme of this blog.
But: I want to change things up a bit. If you look to the right-hand margin of this blog, you’ll see that I’m a travel journalist. At least that’s what my B.A. is in.
So my A-Z Challenge Theme is: Postcards
There are a lot of places I have been and still a lot more that I want to go and there are stories to tell about all of them.
It’ll give me a chance to show some of my other writing, and there’ll be plenty of pictures. And as I was a student for most of my travels, it still ties in with Study. Read. Write.
I’m not gonna lie. It’s not gonna be pretty. There’s so much to do this week and I don’t know where to start.
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #5
- Start planning MA501 Final Paper
- Write & Submit Sherlock Holmes Story by 26/03
- Attend Granddad’s 90th birthday lunch
- Attend Granddad’s 90th birthday party
- Complete Theatre & Globalisation module #6
- Complete Global Health & Humanitarianism module #5
- Complete Modern Middle East module #3
- Complete Australian Literature module #3 & #4
- Complete Dutch module #3
- Complete Interviews module #3
- Complete International Development module #5
- Complete Modern Business & Organisations module #3 & #4
- Complete Community Journalism module #2
- Plan English lesson
- Teach English extra tuition
Plus, you know, update the blog (the scheduling isn’t really working out for me right now… ), write a few things I’d really love to write but don’t have time for, and you know, maybe grab a drink with friends.
But there’s no decent pub in this godforsaken place and I’m sick of having to go to the same bistro over and over. I want a beer, dammit. This week is already off to a spectacularly bad start and I’m not seeing it getting that much better. Maybe I should take up yoga and meditation so everything going on around me doesn’t affect me the way it does. For now, I just need to concentrate to get through the assignments and do as much as I can today.