Looking at the week ahead, I’ll have lots to do.
It’s one of my busiest weeks with regards to university work. However, today and tomorrow are also my longest days at work for the entire month, as we need to have booked all accounts by the 10th of the month.
My To Do List for this week:
- Submit MA501 Assignment #5
- Submit CCC502 Assignment #4
- Complete Filmmaking module #5
- Complete Cultural Studies module #4
- Complete Theatre & Globalisation module #4
- Complete Global Health & Humanitarianism module #3
- Complete International Development module #3
- Complete Dutch module #2
- Complete Modern Business & Organisations module #2
- Complete Australian Literature module #2
- Complete Interviews module #1
- Complete Modern Middle East I module #1
- Write ROW80 Wednesday update
- Write ROW80 Sunday update
- Write Weekend Coffee Share update
- Finish reading The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss
- Start reading Devil in Amber by Mark Gatiss
- Write a review of The Vesuvius Club
Plus I might return to giving extra tuition in English. As you can see, there won’t be much time to write anything even resembling a short story, though I’m looking forward to learning more.
I’ve already signed up to the Verified Certificate track for Modern Middle East I by Tel Aviv University, and the course Cultural Studies & Modern Languages from the University of Bristol is finishing this week already, so I’ve earned my Statement of Participation there.
The week ahead will be tough, and I know I’ll require a lot of discipline in order to get everything done. But as for now, I’m nearly nodding off at my desk. Time to hit the sack.