It’s the start of another week, and that means I’ve got a new To Do List.
This week’s list is mainly study goals. I’d love to add “write a story a day” to the list, but I know I won’t have time and as much as I’d like to write creatively, education comes first. That doesn’t mean I won’t attempt to write, though.
So here’s what I need to get done by Sunday night:
- Write & Submit CCC502 Assignment #4 by 04/03
- Write & Submit MA501 Assignment #4 by 07/03
- Complete Filmmaking Modules #3 & #4
- Complete Global Health & Humanitarianism Module #2
- Complete Theatre & Globalisation Module #3
- Complete Cultural Studies & Modern Languages Module #3
- Complete International Development Module #2
- Complete Australian Literature Module #1
- Complete Dutch Module #1
- Complete Modern Business & Organisations Module #1
- Update ROW80 Wednesday
- Update Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- Update ROW80 Sunday
- Schedule next week’s blog posts
- Finish reading The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss
I never did get Filmmaking Module #3 completed yesterday. I got completely side-tracked after lunch. But it doesn’t matter, as FutureLearn is not as strict with deadlines and I started 2 weeks late anyway. I’m just trying to catch up while staying current with everything else.
Unlike last week, I’m only giving specific deadlines where they apply. The university assignments have specific deadlines, as do the weekly blog posts. Everything else is fair game, as long as it gets done by Sunday.
Bring it on!