To hold myself accountable, I’ll start posting weekly goals.
I know I already update on ROW80 progress, but I need a list to tick off and I need to be able to keep track.
So this week, I need to do:
- Write & Submit CCC502 Assignment #3 by 25/02
- Attend TTIP seminar on 25/02
- Complete Cultural Studies Module #2 by 26/02
- Complete International Development Module #1 by 27/02
- Write & Submit MA501 Assignment #3 by 28/02
- Complete Theatre & Globalisation Module #2 by 28/02
- Complete Filmmaking Module #2 & #3 by 01/03
- Complete Global Health & Humanitarianism Module #1 by 01/03
- Write 2 short stories
- Update ROW80 Wednesday
- Write Weekend Coffee Share on Saturday
- Update ROW80 Sunday
- Schedule next week’s blog posts
- Read The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss
No stress then. And that’s not counting part-time work. Good thing I like learning. The above list might look daunting, but in fairness, that’s less than I had to do per week for homework at Grammar School. Modules will come and go. Some weeks there’ll be more, some weeks there’ll be less. Some of these only last 3 weeks, other last 8 weeks.
I managed to get MA501 Assignment #2 handed in yesterday and already got it back: 100% (A)! So that’s really keeping me motivated.
I also completed Theatre & Globalisation Module #1 yesterday. Luckily, all the modules require only 3 hours on average, so they’re easy to space out over the week.
I’ll let you know in my ROW80 Update on Sunday how I got on. Should you not hear from me until then you know the drill: prod with stick and douse in coffee, that usually does the trick.