It’s New Year’s Eve (or Silvester, as we call it) and it’s time to sit down and write that list of New Year’s Resolutions.
What do I want to achieve in 2015? What do I want to learn or get better at? Well, lots of things, really.
Here are a few:
- Get at least 20 hours of studying done per week
- Write a kick-ass Master Thesis
- Graduate with a good grade (& attend the ceremony in Paris)
- Write a short story every day
- Complete a 30 Books in 30 Days Challenge
- Write an original, publishable novel during NaNoWriMo
- Reduce online time-wasting
- Complete THIS Reading Challenge
So, tell me. What are your plans for 2015?