Hello my dear fellow ROW80 participants!
The fourth Round of Words in 80 Days for 2014 ended officially on December 26, and while I didn’t stick to all my goals I originally posted, I still count this ROW80 a success!
My writing goals:
- Write a short story each day. Poems also permitted. No matter what word count.
- Alternate often between writing in English and German to build up more German stories (it IS my native language, after all)
- Write in at least 4 genres other than fanfiction (but fanfic is also fine!)
My blogging goals:
- Update Study. Read. Write. five times per week, even if it’s just a picture with writing prompts or inspiration
- Update my travel blog Fernweh & Wanderlust at least 3 times a week, even if it’s just a travel-inspiring picture or recipe
- Start German to English translation of Gap Year journal to include on Fernweh & Wanderlust
So how did I do?