While this is technically the 4th Round of A Round of Words in 80 Days (ROW80) this year, it is my very first time participating.
I therefore might not have given this as much thought as others surely have, but I’m pretty spontaneous once I’ve switched on my mind’s “Creative” setting, so here goes, I suppose.
My writing goals:
- Write a short story each day. Poems also permitted. No matter what word count.
- Alternate often between writing in English and German to build up more German stories (it IS my native language, after all)
- Write in at least 4 genres other than fanfiction (but fanfic is also fine!)
My blogging goals:
- Update Study. Read. Write. five times per week, even if it’s just a picture with writing prompts or inspiration
- Update my travel blog Fernweh & Wanderlust at least 3 times a week, even if it’s just a travel-inspiring picture or recipe
- Start German to English translation of Gap Year journal to include on Fernweh & Wanderlust
That’s probably a lot to be getting on with….